Jameson Resources Limited has projects in the world class Elk Valley and Peace River coking coal fields in British Columbia. Western Canada is a low risk jurisdiction with well-established rail and port infrastructure.
Jameson Resources is a pure play coking coal company that owns projects within Canada’s prolific Elk Valley and Peace River coking coal fields.
Jameson Resources Limited’s share register is maintained by The Automic Group.
By visiting the Automic Group Investor Centre, shareholders can:
• View their holding details
• Register to receive Annual Reports electronically
• Access and update information held by our Share Registry
• View information relating to dividend and transaction history
• Provide their Tax File Number or ABN
• Download forms, change address details, update communication preferences and add or amend direct credit details.
When you visit the Automic Investor Centre, you will need your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to verify your identity. Your SRN/HIN is available on your holding/transaction and distribution statements.
For all other questions, please contact the Automic Group.
Level 2, 267 St Georges Terrace
Perth Western Australia 6000
GPO Box 5193
Sydney New South Wales 2001